Additional Contact Information
Section 1: Definitions
- Covered Member means a person age 18 or older who has been enrolled in the Secure Identity Systems Service. For family coverage, family members are defined as spouse or Domestic Partner, and up to 4 children under the age of 25 who permanently live with the Covered Member at the time of the stolen identity.
- Domestic Partner means anyone living in a domestic partnership with a Covered Member as a relationship between two cohabitating people unrelated by either blood or marriage, regardless of gender, who are over the age of 18, share the common necessities of life, and have resided together for at least 6 months prior to subscribing to our product, who share responsibility for the common living expenses of food, shelter, and medical care and are not in any marriage or domestic partnership and/or civil union with another person. In the cities and or states where domestic partnership registers are available, enrollees need to be registered in order to be covered by the family option.
- ID Theft Resolution Kit means the necessary documents needed to resolve the Covered Member's Identity from the specified ID theft(s). The ID Theft Resolution Kit contains, but is not limited to: a Cover Letter, ID Theft Affidavits, Form Letters, Forgery Affidavits, complete step by step instructions and any other specific documents needed per ID theft type, number of ID thefts and ID theft location.
Section 2: Services
- Covered Members will have access to a Resolution Advocate between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm CST Monday through Friday at 615-377-7661.
- Upon notification of an identity theft incident, Secure Identity Systems will:
- Consult with Covered Member to ascertain the severity of the ID Theft and to start the resolution process.
- Prepare and ship "ID Theft Resolution Kit" to Covered Member via Overnight Delivery or electronic transmission.
- Provide ongoing resolution assistance.
Section 3: Limitations & Exclusions
- Coverage begins once confirmation of payment is received. If paying by credit card, the subscription will automatically renew per payment mode selected unless Covered Member notifies of intent to cancel.
- Any identity thefts or incidents discovered by the Covered Member prior to service effective date is ineligible for service.
- The services of Secure Identity Systems are available only in the United States. Secure Identity Systems reserves the right to add additional countries and/or territories at their own discretion.
- Secure Identity Systems cannot be held responsible for failure to provide or for delay in providing services when such failure or delay is caused by conditions beyond its control.
- Secure Identity Systems cannot guarantee the actual outcome of the resolution process. Secure Identity Systems reserves the right to refer Covered Member to a local attorney if the severity of the identity theft dictates.
- Secure Identity Systems Resolution Services will not apply if the identity theft is the result of a dishonest, criminal, malicious, or fraudulent act by the Covered Member, their spouse or domestic partner, or their child participated in, directed, or of which they had knowledge.
- Secure Identity Systems Resolution Services do not cover financial losses of any kind arising from the identity theft.